ASEAN Conference (23 March 2022)
The ASEAN region is a key market for Singapore businesses. Themed “Re-envisioning for Tomorrow’s Cities, Industries & Consumers – A Paradigm Shift in ASEAN”, the 6th edition of ASEAN Conference will explore how the pandemic has accelerated wide-ranging changes in ASEAN’s cities and industries and delve more deeply into this paradigm shift. Minister for Trade and Industry Mr Gan Kim Yong will be the Guest-of-Honour for the event, which will provide a platform for participants to discuss new opportunities and how businesses should adjust their mindset and business models to benefit from this shift.The Conference will feature three panels:
- Panel 1: The ASEAN Opportunity – How ASEAN cities and industries will look like in 2030
- Panel 2: ASEAN Consumers – Do you understand them?
- Panel 3: A Look into the Future of Jobs and Skills in ASEAN to Capture Business Opportunities
As part of ASEAN Conference, participants will get to visit the GlobalConnect@SBF Showcase which will feature SMEs that the GlobalConnect@SBF initiative has helped to successful land in overseas markets.
GlobalConnect@SBF is an initiative by SBF and supported by Enterprise Singapore to help businesses expand globally. In its two years of implementation, GlobalConnect@SBF has reached out to more than 5,000 Singapore businesses and facilitated over 4,000 customised advisories. To-date, SBF has also assisted with 65 overseas ventures by Singapore businesses in Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, Africa, Middle East, and Europe.
- Panel 1 – The ASEAN Opportunity: How ASEAN Cities and Industries Will Look Like in 2030
- Panel 2 – ASEAN Consumers: Do you understand them?
- Panel 3 – A Look into the Future of Jobs and Skills in ASEAN to Capture Business Opportunities